Hello world

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 / Posted by BHAF /


So, this is my first post even though I have been part of this blog for about a week.
Why? Well, finals, plus loads of shite from work. Now that thats said and done, lets get to the good shit.
First of all, my name is Lucas, BH, BHAF, whatever floats your boat.
Second of all, I love that dirrrrty house music that wakes you up no matter what hour of the night.

I thought I would start things off with a lil something special. Even though the sound quality of this set isn't the best, it still takes names. So strap yo headphones on tight, cuz this shit will probably wanna knock them off.


Deadmau5 - Ultra 11 set (Sat 3/28/09)

Enjoy

-BHAF

Labels: , , ,

2 comments:

Comment by fernando on May 12, 2009 at 7:03 PM

god shit boi zebuuu

Comment by Unknown on May 13, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Lucas pano branco taking names!!

Post a Comment